domingo, 7 de junho de 2009

Noir désire


She'd never thinkIt's in your home
It's in our homeIt's all
I wantAnd you'll learn to hate me
She said, oh call me baby
Oh lordJust call me by my name
And save your soul
Save your soul
Before you're too far gone
Before nothing can be done
And I sat aroundShall
I hold you hand?
I've got no fight in me
In this whole damn world
Tell you hold on
She said hold on
And I knowSlip my coat off
And I'll know it's all wrong
She stands outside and holds me
She said, oh please
I'm in love
I'm in love Girl, save your soul
Save your soulBefore you're too far gone
Before nothing can be done
Cause without meYou've got it all
So hold onWithout me you got it all
Hold onWithout me you got it all
Without me you got it all
So hold on


Tipos de importância e preocupação às vezes são tão enfáticos que nem parecem reais, mas quando falta mostra se tão real que, a falta mostra a necessidade, falta a parede rachada, a tinta comprada a pintura mal feita. Será necessário só viver uma vez para ter certeza, para sentir?
Salve sua alma enquanto há tempo, o erro de não agir é tão duro que coage. Só sei viver se for pelo outro.

Nenhum comentário: